- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
Carol Bartz - News, Features, and Slideshows
Carol Bartz has been fired from her job as Yahoo CEO and replaced on an interim basis by the company's chief financial officer, Tim Morse, according to Yahoo.
Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz may be ready announce a major reorganization of the company's executive ranks this week, according to a news report.
With Carol Bartz just about a week into her new reign as the CEO of Yahoo, she's already made one tough call - to implement an employee salary freeze.
Yahoo's new CEO, Carol Bartz, is unlikely to sell Yahoo's search business to Microsoft unless it fits into her own plan for how to fix Yahoo, despite rumors that a deal between the two is imminent, analysts said Wednesday.
Yahoo said on Tuesday it has chosen former Autodesk CEO Carol Bartz as its next CEO to replace Jerry Yang, who announced his intention to step down in November.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer