- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Carol Bartz has been fired from her job as Yahoo CEO and replaced on an interim basis by the company's chief financial officer, Tim Morse, according to Yahoo.
Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz may be ready announce a major reorganization of the company's executive ranks this week, according to a news report.
With Carol Bartz just about a week into her new reign as the CEO of Yahoo, she's already made one tough call - to implement an employee salary freeze.
Yahoo's new CEO, Carol Bartz, is unlikely to sell Yahoo's search business to Microsoft unless it fits into her own plan for how to fix Yahoo, despite rumors that a deal between the two is imminent, analysts said Wednesday.
Yahoo said on Tuesday it has chosen former Autodesk CEO Carol Bartz as its next CEO to replace Jerry Yang, who announced his intention to step down in November.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices