- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Carnegie Mellon University - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Navy is experimenting with a robot designed to help fight fires on ships, but it's not nearly fast enough to be effective yet.
Uber to work on self-driving cars ... End of the line for Windows RT? ... FCC ready to propose neutral net ... and more news.
A team of students from the University of Texas at Austin is being awarded $100,000 in seed funding for an app based on IBM's Watson technology that's designed to give Texas citizens easier access to social services.
It's more spider than snake, but a robot called Snake Monster can dial up the creep factor when it crawls around on six legs.
These awards, along with the National Medal of Science, are the nation's highest honors for achievement and leadership in advancing the fields of science and technology.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week