Carnegie Mellon University - News, Features, and Slideshows
A Google computer recently made headlines for appearing to become agitated and verbally lashing out at the human working with it.
Recent concerns from tech luminaries about a robot apocalypse may be overblown, but artificial intelligence researchers need to start thinking about security measures as they build ever more intelligent machines, according to a group of AI experts.
The availability of really fast broadband in your neighborhood could increase your home's value by more than 3 percent.
POMONA, Calif. -- South Korea's Team Kaist, which had been in sixth place after the first day of competition in the DARPA Robotics Challenge finals, maneuvered past its rivals on Saturday to win the two-and-a-half-year battle.
If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
- HP expands its HP Helion Network in Asia-Pacific and Japan
- SkyFii signs another trial services agreement
- Uptake of subscription video on demand services skyrockets in Australia: Telsyte
- Riverbed Technology introduces new portfolio of professional services
- Kaseya appoints Fred Voccola as CEO and Yogesh Gupta as new board chairman
- Lenovo brings on Integral's ad tech intelligence to improve ad viewability
- Report: Aussie consumer brand advocacy for retailers at all-time low
- How SAP plans to bring analytics to soccer
- Citi taps new data source to personalise dining loyalty program
- Digital advertiser Netccentric raises $12.5m and floats on ASX