- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
Carnegie Mellon University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two patients receiving the same treatment for breast cancer may be entirely different in significant ways.
Researchers have developed a connected air quality sensor that measures fine particulate matter (PM) in homes.
How disappointing it would have been if MIT hadn't come up with a clever way to recognize this most special of Pi Days: 3/14/15/9:26:53... or 3.141592653 for you purists.
The U.S. Navy is experimenting with a robot designed to help fight fires on ships, but it's not nearly fast enough to be effective yet.
Uber to work on self-driving cars ... End of the line for Windows RT? ... FCC ready to propose neutral net ... and more news.
- Cloud drives 40 per cent channel growth for Kaseya
- Inference Solutions appoints former Telstra group manager to lead APAC sales
- Epson Australia seals partnership with Print Audit Australasia
- Konica Minolta Australia acquires two IT services companies
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief