- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
Carnegie Mellon University - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
If you miss the buttons on your old-school flip phone, researchers have developed a tactile sheath for smartphones that can open up the ways they are controlled.
It sounds easy enough for the average healthy person, but could it be made easier for people who have to do a lot of it - like nurses, soldiers, police officers or postal workers?
Two patients receiving the same treatment for breast cancer may be entirely different in significant ways.
Researchers have developed a connected air quality sensor that measures fine particulate matter (PM) in homes.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB