- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Holiday security risks are in the real world too, not just online
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- Exploring the influence of Finjan's proactive content security
- World of Spycraft: NSA and CIA Spied in Online Games
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Analysts predict an uptake in trigeneration technology and data centre infrastructure management tools, and that there will be more consolidation of IT infrastructure, more sophisticated monitoring and reporting of energy use, and driving down energy costs will become a top priority for CIOs next year.
Data centre operator NextDC (ASX: NXT) has been given the go-ahead to kick off construction on its latest data centre in Sydney, S1, which was initially announced back in March.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is to deploy a new contact centre solution to help the agency cope with an expected large increase in calls prompted in part by the launch of the carbon tax mid next year.
After months of speculation, details of the Federal Government’s carbon tax have finally emerged and now industry, consumers, politicians and lobby groups are in the thick of debating its costs and consequences.
The details of the Carbon Tax have finally been revealed and everyone wants to know how it will affect them. The IT industry is no exception and questions arise as to the likely impact on data centres, Cloud usage and even green IT initiatives in general.
This whitepaper describes, from an IT perspective, the issues that arise when allowing Android and iOS-based tablets and smartphones into the enterprise network—and the steps IT must take to maintain control while encouraging productivity and mobility. We outline the security considerations, risk mitigation options and the architecture required to support tablets and smartphones as consumer-grade devices accessing sensitive enterprise data. Download to find out more!
HandBrake is an opensource tool that allows you to backup your DVDs so that you can store and watch them on your computer. Features include: ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- Employers receptive to hiring IT job candidates with MOOC educations
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour