- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Apple sold about 38 million iPhones in the first quarter, an 8 per cent increase over what it sold in the same quarter a year ago, according to an ISI Group analyst. Other analysts pegged the sales number at 35 million.
Apple CEO Tim Cook's approval rating fell in the last 12 months, dropping Steve Jobs' successor to the 18th spot on an annual ranking of American chief executives.
Startup Ravello Systems launched a hypervisor this week that sits on top of other hypervisors.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
Startup Convercent officially debuted today with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that lets employers make available to employees in electronic form, via computer or mobile device, the workplace ethics and compliance terms the business supports.
Apple CEO Tim Cook met today with Xi Guohua, head of China Mobile, the world's largest wireless carrier, triggering speculation that the two firms will strike a deal this year.
Two big names in the OpenStack movement -- Dell and Intel -- have thrown money behind a consultancy that has carved a niche out helping users deploy the open source cloud platform.
Obsession is its own reward, as the iOSphere constantly shows. The rumorati were gaga over a stock analyst's speculation that iPhone 6 would be available in, of all things, different colors.
Apple will launch the next iPhone in May or June 2013, offering multiple colors and screen sizes in a move that would depart from a six-year practice, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Atlanta-based consultancy Cloud Sherpas today announced $40 million in new funding and the acquisition of another consulting firm in California named Cloud Trigger.
Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Computer sellers have scaled back their expectations of the sales pop they'll get from Windows 8 this year, an analyst said recently.
Apple today announced that it will start selling the iPad Mini, fourth-generation iPad and iPhone 5 in China over the next two weeks, putting those new products on shelves in time for the January 2013 kick-off of Chinese New Year sales.
Apple will again offer discounts this week on 'Black Friday,' the mega shopping day after the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S.
Computer sellers have scaled back their expectations of the sales pop they'll get from Windows 8 this year, according to an analyst.
According to the 2012 Verizon Data Breach Investigations report, 99% of breaches led to data compromise within “days” or less, whereas 85% of breaches took “weeks” or more to discover. This presents a significant challenge to security teams as it grants attackers extended periods of time within a victim’s environment. More “free time” leads to more stolen data and more digital damage. Principally, this is because today’s security measures aren’t designed to counter today’s more advanced threats. Read on.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia