- Students looking to make £2,500? GCHQ has the cyber summer school for you
- Financial phishing, infections down but new strains emerging: Symantec
- IT department becomes the cloud broker and relaxes about security
- Time to FREAK out? How to tell if you're vulnerable
- NTIA to push for drone privacy standards
Capita - News, Features, and Slideshows
Corporations and venture capitalists loved renewable energy last year, and will continue to embrace it this year.
Capriza, a startup that helps enterprises convert their legacy apps into mobile- and cloud-based ones, Thursday announced it has racked up an additional $27 million in venture funding. That should be enough to help Capriza scale its business on the marketing and sales side, and maybe even have enough left over to afford a drummer and bassist to form a company band (more on that later...).
The Internet of Things, and everything that's part of its universe, including smart machines, pervasive analytics and 3D printing, are on Gartner's annual list of strategic technologies for the year ahead.
Pluralsight, a Salt Lake City e-learning company that offers video-based courses on everything from Windows 8 to WebRTC to Apple iOS, has raised a fresh $135 million in venture funding.
Venture capital fundraising has picked up steam in the U.S., with cloud computing, mobile technology and robotics getting solid backing.
Even though the term "phablet" draws a lot of snarky remarks, some workplace executives have lately come to appreciate large-screen smartphones. And at least one who should know even believes that smartphones with a display that's 5.5-in. or larger (like the new iPhone 6 Plus or the Galaxy Note 4) could replace PCs in a few years.
Microsoft's board of directors wants to wrap up its search for a new CEO before the end of the year, according to Bloomberg, citing anonymous sources close to the action.
Social networks are dead, and smart VC money is pouring into enterprise startups like Shoutlet, Asana, Narrative Science, and Delphix
- Apple postpones production of larger-display iPads
- Inquiry to scrutinise data retention's impact on journalists
- NZ Snowden leaks: NZ's spying 100 per cent legal, PM claims
- Microsoft opens up Xbox One to app developers
- Intergenerational Report: Government should model service delivery on private sector
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care