- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Capita - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet of Things, and everything that's part of its universe, including smart machines, pervasive analytics and 3D printing, are on Gartner's annual list of strategic technologies for the year ahead.
Pluralsight, a Salt Lake City e-learning company that offers video-based courses on everything from Windows 8 to WebRTC to Apple iOS, has raised a fresh $135 million in venture funding.
Venture capital fundraising has picked up steam in the U.S., with cloud computing, mobile technology and robotics getting solid backing.
Red Hat is hosting its annual summit this week - this year in San Francisco - where the company is seemingly basking in the glory of making more than a billion dollars off a free open source project.
It's somewhat charming that Google is trumpeting the partnership between APX Labs and the Washington Capitals hockey team as a stellar example of business application development for Google Glass. Indeed, when you read Google's Monday night blog post announcing its Glass at Work program, APX Labs' Skybox app seems like something straight-laced and corporate--the result of a very serious enterprise software effort.
Microsoft's board of directors wants to wrap up its search for a new CEO before the end of the year, according to Bloomberg, citing anonymous sources close to the action.
Social networks are dead, and smart VC money is pouring into enterprise startups like Shoutlet, Asana, Narrative Science, and Delphix
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers