- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- 4 Security Tips for Apple Pay Users
- What you need to know about new zero day that hits most supported Windows versions
- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
capacity - News, Features, and Slideshows
Modern filmmaking techniques that consume data by the petabyte have forced post-production studios to upgrade capacity to handle the load, according to Park Road Post Production head of technology, Phil Oatley.
Bringing tablets to the classroom has enhanced education but created networking challenges for Parade College, according to the school’s IT manager, Daniel Caporetto.
With high demand on mobile networks expected on New Year’s Eve, the top three Australian carriers will rely on apps and network enhancements to avoid failed calls and text messages at midnight.
A truly reliable network has to be able to handle the volume of traffic and failure of equipment. The unfortunate truth is that you can have redundancy or load balanced capacity but rarely both at once.