- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
Candle - News, Features, and Slideshows
Almost one in 10 IT workers would be prepared to move to another job that pays less money. This is compared to about one in 20 a year ago, a strong sign that tech staff are increasingly unsatisfied, a national survey has found.
A Sydney-based chief security officer who received a $276,500 bonus is one of 1300 Australian IT workers showered with cash and other benefits designed to attract and retain key staff.
There was a shortage of 4600 IT professionals across Australia during the December quarter with skills in data warehousing, business intelligence and SAP technologies remaining in high demand, according to the Clarius Skills Index.
IT recruitment company Candle has launched a mobile-friendly version of its job search website Candle.com.au.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe