- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
canberra - News, Features, and Slideshows
canberra in pictures
Smart parking, lighting and waste management could soon be coming to Canberra, according to the ACT government official leading the city’s digital city initiative.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra. The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
The Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS), which will bring together government cyber security staff with academic researchers, opened in Canberra today.
The Australia Capital Territory (ACT) government and iiNet partnering to deploy more than 700 Cisco wireless access points that cover 12 business districts across the city in a $4 million project.
Vodafone has announced 4G mobile service is now available in the Australian Capital Territory.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers