- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
calls - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone has sweetened its international roaming offer days after Telstra simplified its roaming rates.
The government’s decision to make Do Not Call registrations indefinite has received plaudits from the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Vodafone Hutchison Australia could allow calling over Wi-Fi networks on iPhones as supported in iOS 8, the next Apple mobile operating system release.
With high demand on mobile networks expected on New Year’s Eve, the top three Australian carriers will rely on apps and network enhancements to avoid failed calls and text messages at midnight.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week