- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
call centres - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 30,000 people have already recorded a 'voiceprint' with the Australian Taxation Office, allowing quicker ID verification during calls to the ATO.
Call-centre-as-a-service provider BlueCloud Australia has managed to cut its hosting costs in half by shifting from managed hosting to infrastructure-as-as-service.
Increasing connectivity and consumer expectations should force businesses to change how they interact with customers, according to participants at an event hosted by IPscape last week in Sydney. But fear and other factors have made progress slow.
Australian call centre provider, Salmat (ASX: SLM), has signed a five-year deal with Avaya for an undisclosed sum to implement a communications platform across its Australian and New Zealand operations designed to improve customer call resolution.
Optus has slashed its IT help desk costs by 60 per cent after rolling out self-service security software.