call centres - News, Features, and Slideshows
Call-centre-as-a-service provider BlueCloud Australia has managed to cut its hosting costs in half by shifting from managed hosting to infrastructure-as-as-service.
Increasing connectivity and consumer expectations should force businesses to change how they interact with customers, according to participants at an event hosted by IPscape last week in Sydney. But fear and other factors have made progress slow.
Australian call centre provider, Salmat (ASX: SLM), has signed a five-year deal with Avaya for an undisclosed sum to implement a communications platform across its Australian and New Zealand operations designed to improve customer call resolution.
Optus has slashed its IT help desk costs by 60 per cent after rolling out self-service security software.
Despite spending upwards of $350,000 on a speech analytics system, Melbourne based insurance broker iSelect is looking to expand its existing call centre software to support better real-time processing, including possible emotion recognition.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again