- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
call centres - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 30,000 people have already recorded a 'voiceprint' with the Australian Taxation Office, allowing quicker ID verification during calls to the ATO.
Call-centre-as-a-service provider BlueCloud Australia has managed to cut its hosting costs in half by shifting from managed hosting to infrastructure-as-as-service.
Increasing connectivity and consumer expectations should force businesses to change how they interact with customers, according to participants at an event hosted by IPscape last week in Sydney. But fear and other factors have made progress slow.
Australian call centre provider, Salmat (ASX: SLM), has signed a five-year deal with Avaya for an undisclosed sum to implement a communications platform across its Australian and New Zealand operations designed to improve customer call resolution.
Optus has slashed its IT help desk costs by 60 per cent after rolling out self-service security software.
- Airbnb has built an Apple Watch app, for messaging your host
- Samsung's new SmartThings home automation hub is finally available
- Pioneer harnessing laserdisc tech for low-cost LIDAR
- Microsoft researcher: Why Micro Datacenters really matter to mobile's future
- Windows 10: Public enemy No. 1, or an OS like any other?
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution