- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
call centres - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 30,000 people have already recorded a 'voiceprint' with the Australian Taxation Office, allowing quicker ID verification during calls to the ATO.
Call-centre-as-a-service provider BlueCloud Australia has managed to cut its hosting costs in half by shifting from managed hosting to infrastructure-as-as-service.
Increasing connectivity and consumer expectations should force businesses to change how they interact with customers, according to participants at an event hosted by IPscape last week in Sydney. But fear and other factors have made progress slow.
Australian call centre provider, Salmat (ASX: SLM), has signed a five-year deal with Avaya for an undisclosed sum to implement a communications platform across its Australian and New Zealand operations designed to improve customer call resolution.
Optus has slashed its IT help desk costs by 60 per cent after rolling out self-service security software.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer