- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
call centres - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 30,000 people have already recorded a 'voiceprint' with the Australian Taxation Office, allowing quicker ID verification during calls to the ATO.
Call-centre-as-a-service provider BlueCloud Australia has managed to cut its hosting costs in half by shifting from managed hosting to infrastructure-as-as-service.
Increasing connectivity and consumer expectations should force businesses to change how they interact with customers, according to participants at an event hosted by IPscape last week in Sydney. But fear and other factors have made progress slow.
Australian call centre provider, Salmat (ASX: SLM), has signed a five-year deal with Avaya for an undisclosed sum to implement a communications platform across its Australian and New Zealand operations designed to improve customer call resolution.
Optus has slashed its IT help desk costs by 60 per cent after rolling out self-service security software.
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness