- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
cab - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
In another attack on the traditional taxi payment model, the Australian startup ingogo is placing its own payment terminals into cabs to process payments from its mobile app.
Australian taxi-hailing startup GoCatch has announced a play for corporate travellers, signing BlackBerry and American Express as partners in the initiative.
Australian startup Ingogo raised $1.5 million in a new investment round to fund its cab booking mobile app, despite public attacks from the taxi industry.
A New South Wales minister said regulation is likely required to settle the taxi industry’s concerns about independent mobile apps like GoCatch which help users book a cab.
A fight brewing between mobile app developers and the taxi industry could end up in the courts and may result in new regulations, according to independent taxi app developers.
An independent taxi app maker has rejected claims by the taxi industry that its mobile app is not safe and should be banned.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads