- Open source trounces proprietary software for code defects, Coverity analysis finds
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- Government and private sector must share intelligence more effectively to avoid cyber threats
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
In another attack on the traditional taxi payment model, the Australian startup ingogo is placing its own payment terminals into cabs to process payments from its mobile app.
Australian taxi-hailing startup GoCatch has announced a play for corporate travellers, signing BlackBerry and American Express as partners in the initiative.
Australian startup Ingogo raised $1.5 million in a new investment round to fund its cab booking mobile app, despite public attacks from the taxi industry.
A New South Wales minister said regulation is likely required to settle the taxi industry’s concerns about independent mobile apps like GoCatch which help users book a cab.
A fight brewing between mobile app developers and the taxi industry could end up in the courts and may result in new regulations, according to independent taxi app developers.
An independent taxi app maker has rejected claims by the taxi industry that its mobile app is not safe and should be banned.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size