- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- DDoS Attackers Change Techniques To Wallop Sites
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
ca in pictures
Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
CA Technologies has released the latest update to its Workload Automation software (WLA) featuring more powerful analytics tools, a streamlined user interface and expanded functionality for managing business processes throughout the enterprise.
With 5000 staff, 600 stores, 7.5 million customers and $4.4 billion in revenue, the merged Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has consolidated its project management office around one core application which it is now integrating with other business systems.
If the emergence of iPads, like a plague upon the land, through the latter half of 2010 wasn’t warning enough, the slew of devices released at the CES expo in Las Vegas should leave you with no doubt that 2011 will be the year of the tablet PC.
So you've heard about or already deployed virtualisation and don't really need any more info? Yeah, right.
Australia may be one of the most mature markets when it comes to the adoption of server virtualizaton, many organisations’ approach to managing virtual server machines, or VMs, could be described as ‘immature’, Tim Lohman, finds.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size