- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
- Researchers play cat and mouse with Google's anti-phishing Chrome extension
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, May 4
- US reviews use of cellphone spying technology
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
business - News, Features, and Slideshows
There's a reason that so many businesses create five-year plans: If they're reasonable, they're achievable. Setting goals within that timeframe allows room for prioritization and opportunities to deal with the unexpected.
Microsoft has unleashed the public beta of Microsoft Office 2010. The Office 2010 beta includes updated versions of Word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace, and Communicator. You can download it right now from the Microsoft Office 2010 beta site.
It's the afternoon of September 30th and for reasons beyond my understanding the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) is up more than 3.5 percent after yesterday's financial fiasco. Hello, Wall Street, what part of "No one has a new bailout deal; the House hated the old deal, and it's the week of Rosh Hashanah so it won't be a full week at Congress anyway" do you not understand? Even if you believe the bailout will magically work wonders for the economy -- I don't -- it's not going to happen this week.
- Microsoft expands Office 2016 for Windows public preview to consumers, more business workers
- EU set to reveal digital strategy on Wednesday
- Windows 10 can tap Cortana for help with data analysis
- IBM's new Power Systems servers are custom-made for SAP Hana
- EMC's XtremIO gets bigger, packs in more flash
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups