- Hospital group criticized for emailing health information
- Lawmakers move to end warrantless surveillance of US residents
- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest
- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
business plans - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has lifted the curtain on its National Broadband Network plans for enterprise by announcing Optus Evolve voice and data services over the NBN.
iiNet has announced bundled business plans for the National Broadband Network (NBN), starting at $79.95 per month on 25Mbps.
- SAP sets its sights on the IoT with new cloud services
- Citrix's iPad mouse arrives next week
- The science behind alert fatigue: How to turn down the noise so you can hear the signal
- SAP brings its S/4Hana data platform to the cloud
- MIT says solar power fields with trillions of watts of capacity are on the way
- Billabong to rollout NetSuite omni-channel retail platform globally
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation