- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
budget - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Industry's administration of Commercialisation Australia has received a mixed review from the Australian National Audit Office ahead of the grant program’s demise.
The National Broadband Network will have to rely on private funding after the 2017-18 financial year, according to the 2014-15 budget released last night.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
The New South Wales government showed a great understanding of how to harness ICT in the state’s 2013-14 budget, according to Deloitte partner Patrick Lane.
Whitepapers about budget
The need for robust datacentre security has never been greater, with CIOs having to account for budget constraints, cloud architectures and flat networks with fewer, natural ‘choke points.’ This whitepaper explores the best application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
- Westcon Group and Palo Alto Networks extend global partnership
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: We will not become a Cloud provider, says Westcon Group
- Data#3 records solid revenue growth in challenging market
- Nextgen Distribution inks exclusive national distribution deal with Nimble Storage
- NBN customers boost iiNet revenues past $1 billion milestone
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB