budget - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Coalition government plans within weeks to release details of its plans for promoting tech startups in Australia, including changes to employee share option (ESOP) taxation rules, as part of a wide-ranging economic reform package.
The Department of Industry's administration of Commercialisation Australia has received a mixed review from the Australian National Audit Office ahead of the grant program’s demise.
The National Broadband Network will have to rely on private funding after the 2017-18 financial year, according to the 2014-15 budget released last night.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
Whitepapers about budget
Businesses are creating mobile apps to gain a competitive advantage but majority bypass traditional IT development teams during creation. This whitepaper addresses the issues with this approach. • Long development and approval cycles mean business owners are looking externally • External companies lack understanding of core business applications • Benefits of speed may be undercut by the app not meeting broader enterprise requirements
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking