- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
budget - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Coalition government plans within weeks to release details of its plans for promoting tech startups in Australia, including changes to employee share option (ESOP) taxation rules, as part of a wide-ranging economic reform package.
The Department of Industry's administration of Commercialisation Australia has received a mixed review from the Australian National Audit Office ahead of the grant program’s demise.
The National Broadband Network will have to rely on private funding after the 2017-18 financial year, according to the 2014-15 budget released last night.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
Whitepapers about budget
Businesses are creating mobile apps to gain a competitive advantage but majority bypass traditional IT development teams during creation. This whitepaper addresses the issues with this approach. • Long development and approval cycles mean business owners are looking externally • External companies lack understanding of core business applications • Benefits of speed may be undercut by the app not meeting broader enterprise requirements
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience