- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
Budget 2014-15 - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has set aside $140 million in the budget for the operation of the PCEHR program
Up to 36 Australian federal government agencies will be merged or scrapped as a result of the federal budget, meaning the remaining IT departments may not be across shared services and cyber security, according to Dell Software Australia managing director Ian Hodge.
Overnight the budget dramatically changed the landscape for research and development in Australia.
Changes to higher education student fee systems and funding cuts to research organisations in this year's budget are a concern for some people in IT and science sectors that are struggling to find staff and money to innovate.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector