- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Budget 2014-15 - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has set aside $140 million in the budget for the operation of the PCEHR program
Up to 36 Australian federal government agencies will be merged or scrapped as a result of the federal budget, meaning the remaining IT departments may not be across shared services and cyber security, according to Dell Software Australia managing director Ian Hodge.
Overnight the budget dramatically changed the landscape for research and development in Australia.
Changes to higher education student fee systems and funding cuts to research organisations in this year's budget are a concern for some people in IT and science sectors that are struggling to find staff and money to innovate.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation