- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Budget 2014-15 - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has set aside $140 million in the budget for the operation of the PCEHR program
Up to 36 Australian federal government agencies will be merged or scrapped as a result of the federal budget, meaning the remaining IT departments may not be across shared services and cyber security, according to Dell Software Australia managing director Ian Hodge.
Overnight the budget dramatically changed the landscape for research and development in Australia.
Changes to higher education student fee systems and funding cuts to research organisations in this year's budget are a concern for some people in IT and science sectors that are struggling to find staff and money to innovate.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential