- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Global Internet access has exploded over the last decade from about 350 million to 1.6 billion, according to new research. More than a third of Internet users worldwide will connect via broadband, according to a BuddeComm report. About 500 million people will be on fixed-line technologies by year’s end. Almost two-thirds of users will subscribe to DSL connections, about 20 per cent via cable modem and only 10 to 15 per cent will use fibre.
Leading telecommunications analysts have predicted a rosy future for Telstra (ASX: TLS), despite the telco claiming the Federal Government's attempts to force it to separate would hurt the business.
Virtualised datacentres, desktops, and cloud computing should be secured by the same strong protection technologies as physical machines. However, traditional agent-based solutions that are not architected for virtualisation can result in a number of significant operational security issues. Find out more about the first agentless security platform solution.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia