- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
brocade - News, Features, and Slideshows
Growth in demand for Metro Ethernet services has driven a program of ongoing upgrades at Brisbane Internet service provider APEXnetworks over the last 12 months, according to chief technology officer Ryan Crouch.
Ruyton Girls’ School in Melbourne is set to replace paper text books with tablets in 2014.
Yahoo Japan is set to roll out 50,000 virtual machines (VMs) next year as part of its data centre transformation program.
Australian network interconnection services provider Megaport has plans to introduce its 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network across Asia Pacific.
Adelaide-based network service provider Cinenet is helping its film and TV customers share very large digital files across a national high-speed network.