- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
brocade - News, Features, and Slideshows
Brocade this week today announced that it has acquired the network visibility and analytics technology assets from privately held Vistapointe in an all-cash transaction.
Hosted services provider RackCorp is set to replace up to 200 ageing networking switches in Australia over the next four years.
Growth in demand for Metro Ethernet services has driven a program of ongoing upgrades at Brisbane Internet service provider APEXnetworks over the last 12 months, according to chief technology officer Ryan Crouch.
Ruyton Girls’ School in Melbourne is set to replace paper text books with tablets in 2014.
Yahoo Japan is set to roll out 50,000 virtual machines (VMs) next year as part of its data centre transformation program.