- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
brocade - News, Features, and Slideshows
Brocade has announced plans to acquire Connectem, a privately-held company whose virtualization software maps mobile workloads to clouds.
Melbourne-based Discount Domain Names Service revamped its network ahead of the launch of a new web portal-based business in anticipation of significant traffic.
Brocade this week said it will acquire Riverbed Technology's SteelApp product line in an all-cash asset transaction. Terms were not disclosed.
Brocade this week said it is shipping its SDN controller and offering it free for one year.
Why is it that a who's who of SDN developers is landing at Brocade?
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration