- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
brisbane - News, Features, and Slideshows
brisbane in pictures
Mobile marketing startup OtherLevels has revealed plans to expand its presence in Australia after moving its headquarters to San Francisco from Brisbane in 2012.
German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, stopped by the NICTA digital productivity lab in Sydney following the G20 Summit in Brisbane last weekend. Merkel saw a range of projects including a scientific tricorder, Internet-enabled mood light and hack-proof software.
Designer Technology is a mobile app developer from Brisbane that has built the top-rated fitness app on the Microsoft Windows Phone store.
Australia’s startup scene has seen fast growth but continues to be held back by risk-averse investors and a lack of government support, local startups told Techworld Australia.
Deloitte Digital has acquired Brisbane-based Web content management consultancy Digicon and will establish a new office in the city.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe