- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
brisbane - News, Features, and Slideshows
brisbane in pictures
Mobile marketing startup OtherLevels has revealed plans to expand its presence in Australia after moving its headquarters to San Francisco from Brisbane in 2012.
German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, stopped by the NICTA digital productivity lab in Sydney following the G20 Summit in Brisbane last weekend. Merkel saw a range of projects including a scientific tricorder, Internet-enabled mood light and hack-proof software.
Designer Technology is a mobile app developer from Brisbane that has built the top-rated fitness app on the Microsoft Windows Phone store.
Australia’s startup scene has seen fast growth but continues to be held back by risk-averse investors and a lack of government support, local startups told Techworld Australia.
Deloitte Digital has acquired Brisbane-based Web content management consultancy Digicon and will establish a new office in the city.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke