Twitter has acquired Brisbane music startup We Are Hunted, the startup confirmed.
Tap-To is a Brisbane developer of B2B mobile middleware that helps businesses deliver forms and other documents to employees in the field. The startup is finding success abroad and considering a move overseas to the US.
Around 500 premises have been switched on to the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Aspley, Brisbane, with another 1700 premises to join the network in the coming weeks, according to NBN Co.
Telstra customers are continuing to experience service disruptions in Queensland due to power outages.
Surfers will find faster wireless speeds on the beach after Optus turned on 4G in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane's CBD.
The results of PwC’s annual Global Information Security Survey indicate that companies are confident in their efforts to secure systems, information, and privacy. Strategies and personnel are in place, they say, and processes and technology are humming along. The number of incidents reported seems manageable. Read more.
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia