brisbane - News, Features, and Slideshows
Designer Technology is a mobile app developer from Brisbane that has built the top-rated fitness app on the Microsoft Windows Phone store.
Australia’s startup scene has seen fast growth but continues to be held back by risk-averse investors and a lack of government support, local startups told Techworld Australia.
Deloitte Digital has acquired Brisbane-based Web content management consultancy Digicon and will establish a new office in the city.
Finding funding for startups remains a challenge in Australia but the ecosystem is improving, according to a startup panel at the TechEd conference on the Gold Coast.
Twitter has acquired Brisbane music startup We Are Hunted, the startup confirmed.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again