An increase in CCTV cameras and management of surveillance data by Brisbane City Hall security staff has reduced incidents at the building from daily to monthly.
Brisbane City Council - News, Features, and Slideshows
Despite union pressure, 55 IT staff at Brisbane City Council (BCC) will lose their jobs after the council decided to outsource their roles to Indian outsourcer HCL.
Recent natural disasters such as the Queensland floods and Cyclone Yasi mean now is the time to look at ways of avoiding ICT and staff issues in the event of a crisis, Brisbane City Council IT experts argue.
Brisbane City Council has become one of the first Australian public sector organisations to adopt a public Cloud service from Microsoft, leading the charge as state and federal governments consider the implications of such a migration.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing