- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
- Australians overconfident on security prowess despite surging toll of breaches
Brisbane City Council - News, Features, and Slideshows
An increase in CCTV cameras and management of surveillance data by Brisbane City Hall security staff has reduced incidents at the building from daily to monthly.
Despite union pressure, 55 IT staff at Brisbane City Council (BCC) will lose their jobs after the council decided to outsource their roles to Indian outsourcer HCL.
Recent natural disasters such as the Queensland floods and Cyclone Yasi mean now is the time to look at ways of avoiding ICT and staff issues in the event of a crisis, Brisbane City Council IT experts argue.
Brisbane City Council has become one of the first Australian public sector organisations to adopt a public Cloud service from Microsoft, leading the charge as state and federal governments consider the implications of such a migration.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout