- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in pictures
Android has the edge over Apple in tablet sales for the first time in Australia, according to a Telsyte report on the six-month period ending 30 June.
Corporate employees are taking a surprisingly lax approach towards security issues raised by the business use of personally owned mobile devices.
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
White Retail Group is fighting against the trend known as 'bring-your-own applications' – or BYOA – due to security concerns, according to its IT manager.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
After encountering problems last year selling its newest smartphones, BlackBerry has shifted to a stronger focus on the enterprise, especially through distribution of its BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 mobility management client software.
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
For generations, office ergonomics involved various measures intended to keep employees productive while they remained in their chairs. New thinking and new devices are changing all that.
Among several BYOD strategies Starz has tried over the past five years, dual persona smartphones -- offering employees a business and personal interface -- took off like a lead balloon.
Like the tablet market, Google Glass may currently be viewed as a consumer product but it will soon be seen on the faces of IT and mobile employees.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential