Boston University - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bright minds from Harvard University and Boston University collaborated on a new research paper that looks at how the government can exploit legal loopholes as well as "technical realities of Internet communications" to get around Americans' Fourth Amendment rights and hoover up their electronic communications.
NASA's Maven spacecraft blasted off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station today for a 10-month journey to the Red Planet.
Google will lend its expertise and powerful infrastructure to an effort aimed at creating an open platform for online education called MOOC.org, according to an official blog post published yesterday.
Boston University is seeking to ban Apple from selling some of its products, besides demanding damages for the alleged infringement of a semiconductor patent invented by a university professor.
A panel discussion held at MIT this week hailed major advances in networking technology, but warned that the challenges facing the world's information infrastructure are severe.
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says
- Bill shock measures extended to all telcos
- Warrantless requests for customer data dominate in Telstra Transparency Report
- Eftpos' online play moves closer with Coles trial
- Honda Australia uses automation to accelerate PC patching