BlackBerry maker, Research In Motion has released new mobile management software that adds support for Apple and Android devices but analysts say time will tell if the company's new emphasis on bring-your-own-device (BYOD) will succeed.
blackberry enterprise server - News, Features, and Slideshows
Scott Totzke knows mobile security. Currently VP of BlackBerry security at Research In Motion (RIM) and a RIM staffer for as long as the company has made smartphones, Totzke remembers when the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), RIM's main BlackBerry infrastructure component for corporations, had less than 50 IT policies for BlackBerry administrators to secure their organizations' smartphone deployments.
BlackBerry-smartphone-maker Research In Motion (RIM) late last week announced that its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) 5.0 software for corporate e-mail deployments now supports Microsoft's new Exchange Server 2010, as part of the BES service pack 1 (SP1) maintenance release 1 (MR1).
Research in Motion (<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/rim.html">RIM</a>) has issued a new security patch for <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/050409-blackberry-enterprise-server.html">BlackBerry Enterprise Server</a> to fix vulnerabilities in its PDF distiller program.
Research in Motion's latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server, which features a Web-based interface for device management, is now available.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) recently started shipping its brand new mobile operating system (OS), BlackBerry handheld OS 5.0. The new software packs a variety of cool new features and enhancements, including improved mail-folder management options; auto-correct and word-completion typing software; and a number of personal information management (PIM) feature-enhancements. (Note: Some of the new features require BlackBerry Enterprise Server BES 5.0.)
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing