- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
bitdefender - News, Features, and Slideshows
A hacker extracted customer log-in credentials from a server owned by Bitdefender that hosted the cloud-based management dashboards for its small and medium-size business clients.
More than 25 per cent of malware distributed in Australia during May was Android ransomware, a rise from February when Android ransomware levels were at six per cent, according to Bitdefender research.
Windows 10 will have a new mechanism that will allow software developers to integrate their applications with whatever antimalware programs exist on users' computers.
Chinese antivirus firm, Qihoo 360 Technology, has been censured by three major testing organisations for cheating on the evaluations.
Aggressive adware applications that break the trust between HTTPS (HTTP Secure) websites and users have been at the center of controversy lately. But over the past week, HTTPS interception flaws of varying severity were also found in security programs, with products from antivirus vendor Bitdefender being the latest example.
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country