A third of Australians received a telco bill in the past six months that was higher than expected according to the latest Telecommunications Customer Satisfaction Survey.
bill shock - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported the lowest number of complaints about telcos in seven years.
Telstra has fired the latest volley in the telco price war for international roaming.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing