bill shock - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported the lowest number of complaints about telcos in seven years.
Telstra has fired the latest volley in the telco price war for international roaming.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
Mobile customers in Australia could see SMS rates plummet after a decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to regulate prices for SMS termination.
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space