A third of Australians received a telco bill in the past six months that was higher than expected according to the latest Telecommunications Customer Satisfaction Survey.
bill shock - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported the lowest number of complaints about telcos in seven years.
Telstra has fired the latest volley in the telco price war for international roaming.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.