A third of Australians received a telco bill in the past six months that was higher than expected according to the latest Telecommunications Customer Satisfaction Survey.
bill shock - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported the lowest number of complaints about telcos in seven years.
Telstra has fired the latest volley in the telco price war for international roaming.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is