- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
bill shock - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
Mobile customers in Australia could see SMS rates plummet after a decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to regulate prices for SMS termination.
Data-hungry customers at Virgin Mobile will soon feel less pain for going over their monthly limit.
Almost half of Australians have switched to another mobile service provider during the last three years, with nearly 40 per cent planning to drop their current provider in the next year, according to Telsyte’s Australian Mobile Services Market Study 2014-17.