The Senate has backed a motion from Labor's Stephen Conroy demanding that NBN release a number of documents including an analysis of the cost of an all-fibre rollout of the National Broadband Network.
Bill Morrow - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN CEO Bill Morrow today said the company wants to look at ways of making it easier for retail service providers to sell services on the National Broadband Network.
NBN will spend more close to $40 million on training and awareness campaigns to boost the National Broadband Network construction workforce, the company announced this morning.
NBN has signed new National Broadband Network construction contracts. The company formerly known as NBN Co says that the new contracting model will deliver better results for the network rollout.
NBN Co has talked up a planned increase to the maximum speed offered on the fixed wireless component of the National Broadband Network and the potential of the company's HFC network to hit gigabit speeds.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today