- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
Bill Morrow - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Senate has backed a motion from Labor's Stephen Conroy demanding that NBN release a number of documents including an analysis of the cost of an all-fibre rollout of the National Broadband Network.
NBN CEO Bill Morrow today said the company wants to look at ways of making it easier for retail service providers to sell services on the National Broadband Network.
NBN will spend more close to $40 million on training and awareness campaigns to boost the National Broadband Network construction workforce, the company announced this morning.
NBN has signed new National Broadband Network construction contracts. The company formerly known as NBN Co says that the new contracting model will deliver better results for the network rollout.
NBN Co has talked up a planned increase to the maximum speed offered on the fixed wireless component of the National Broadband Network and the potential of the company's HFC network to hit gigabit speeds.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time