- Surveillance laws driving companies to limit data collection, developers to boost security
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- Cloud, MDM on horizon as Australia's SecuraLive races to compete on global security stage
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- Checking your Mac for viruses -- wait, what?
Bill Morrow - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has talked up a planned increase to the maximum speed offered on the fixed wireless component of the National Broadband Network and the potential of the company's HFC network to hit gigabit speeds.
NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow this morning said he was "incredibly excited" by the government-owned company's half-year results.
National Broadband Network negotiations with Telstra are on the “home stretch” and could be submitted for government approval by the end of the year, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
The Senate committee overseeing the National Broadband Network has drilled NBN Co about a disputed report that claimed great cost reductions to rolling out fibre to the premise (FTTP).
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.