- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Hacking Team hack reveals why you shouldn't jailbreak your iPhone
big brother - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASIO is not carrying out mass surveillance of average citizens and the agency is subject to an appropriate level of oversight, according to the organisation's head David Taylor Irvine, director-general of security.
The Australian Federal Police has dismissed Orwellian fears about facial recognition, advocating the biometrics technique as a critical piece of the law enforcement toolset for protecting citizens.
Kangan Institute has tried to strike a balance between campus security and student privacy while expanding its digital CCTV network, according to Kostas Kyrifidis, a senior consultant at the Institute’s resource management group.
The creator of the World Wide Web warned not to hand over power of his invention to the government.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business