- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
The IT systems of Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) are off and racing in time for this year’s Melbourne Cup, the culmination of a four-year modernisation program that includes the implementation of a Cisco Unified Computing System and intelligent network.
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.