- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
betting - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bitcoin could give a boost to online betting due to the digital currency’s anonymous nature and ability to circumvent anti-gambling laws in the United States and other countries.
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
The IT systems of Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) are off and racing in time for this year’s Melbourne Cup, the culmination of a four-year modernisation program that includes the implementation of a Cisco Unified Computing System and intelligent network.
- What happens inside Amazon when there's a Xen vulnerability
- Intel CEO Krzanich: What we're doing to succeed on smartphones
- Mozilla previews 64-bit Firefox for Windows, tentatively slates stable release for mid-May
- IBM helps mobile apps meet accessibility guidelines
- SanDisk's InfiniFlash is a new storage format that will sell for under $1/GB
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities