- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
Berkeley - News, Features, and Slideshows
Recent concerns from tech luminaries about a robot apocalypse may be overblown, but artificial intelligence researchers need to start thinking about security measures as they build ever more intelligent machines, according to a group of AI experts.
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt has been named as the speaker for the 5,000-strong <a href="http://www.vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2015/04/040915-president-universityspeaker.html">Virginia Tech Class of 2015 commencement</a> on May 15 at Lane Stadium/Worsham Field.
Cuba is on the threshold of getting, potentially, a massive technology upgrade, thanks to a US decision to ease economic sanctions. But this tiny island nation needs a lot of work.
WORCESTER, Mass. -- Researchers in robotics will meet with health care and aid workers around the country Friday to get ideas on how technology could help fight the deadly Ebola outbreak, as well as the spread of other dangerous viruses.
Robotics researchers from around the country are working together to come up with technology that could help fight the deadly Ebola outbreak.
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy