- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
Bell Labs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bell Labs, the research arm of networking company Alcatel-Lucent, has achieved broadband speeds of 10 gigabits per second over copper phone lines, setting a new record. The test demonstrates how existing copper networks can be used to deliver 1Gbps symmetrical broadband, according to Alcatel-Lucent.
If you want a shot at the $100K Bell Labs Prize, you'd better hurry up and put some polish on that great idea: The deadline is July 15.
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding