- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
- Microsoft insists Outlook Web Access is secure after hacking reports
- Journalist convicted of helping Anonymous hack the LA Times
Bell Labs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bell Labs, the research arm of networking company Alcatel-Lucent, has achieved broadband speeds of 10 gigabits per second over copper phone lines, setting a new record. The test demonstrates how existing copper networks can be used to deliver 1Gbps symmetrical broadband, according to Alcatel-Lucent.
If you want a shot at the $100K Bell Labs Prize, you'd better hurry up and put some polish on that great idea: The deadline is July 15.
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup
- 10 tips for achieving CMO-CIO alignment
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood