- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
- Samsung drops Knox prices and introduces Knox user portal
- Report: Bad communication among defense agencies makes China hacks more dangerous
- Home Depot breach put 56 million payment cards at risk, company says
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
Bell Labs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bell Labs, the research arm of networking company Alcatel-Lucent, has achieved broadband speeds of 10 gigabits per second over copper phone lines, setting a new record. The test demonstrates how existing copper networks can be used to deliver 1Gbps symmetrical broadband, according to Alcatel-Lucent.
If you want a shot at the $100K Bell Labs Prize, you'd better hurry up and put some polish on that great idea: The deadline is July 15.
The traditional method of measuring the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of ICT equipment for carbon reduction purposes may not necessarily be the best, according to researchers from University of Melbourne’s partner Centre for Energy Efficient Telecommunications, and Bell Labs.
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland
- Australian Traffic Network signs Invigor to develop national traffic app
- Here's the first iPhone 6 sold at the Sydney city store