- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Biometrics look like the future of authentication for payments, according to payment experts at the Biometrics Institute Asia Pacific Conference in Sydney.
Community Telco Australia has exchanged its Apple smartphone fleet for Samsung devices, according to the telco’s parent Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
Westpac is upping its investment in technology as customers perform more of their transactions digitally.
ANZ has reported what the CEO Michael Smith described as "a good half year result".
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.