- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Biometrics look like the future of authentication for payments, according to payment experts at the Biometrics Institute Asia Pacific Conference in Sydney.
Community Telco Australia has exchanged its Apple smartphone fleet for Samsung devices, according to the telco’s parent Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
Westpac is upping its investment in technology as customers perform more of their transactions digitally.
ANZ has reported what the CEO Michael Smith described as "a good half year result".
Starting early next year, Westpac customers will be able to pay in stores by tapping their Android smartphones against payment terminals.