- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Customer demand for mobile financial services and their appetite for new innovations are well ahead of the capabilities of many banks so the financial services sector must adapt, according to Westpac's head of retail and business banking, Jason Yetton.
Suncorp Bank has revealed it will soon support contactless mobile payments on Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
St George Bank, viewed as the 'innovation hub' of Westpac, has adopted a 'mobile only' strategy, according to CIO Dhiren Kulkarni.
Australian consumers trust banks the most with mobile payments, according to a Deloitte report released today.
Biometrics look like the future of authentication for payments, according to payment experts at the Biometrics Institute Asia Pacific Conference in Sydney.
Whitepapers about banking
This report discusses how the key to optimizing business operations in the financial services sector is maintaining an efficient and comprehensive Big Data infrastructure. • New regulatory compliance laws mean financial services organizations are required to be able to access years of historical data in response to regulators’ requests for information • Federal stress tests have increased the demand for predictability and integrated solutions for capital asset management. • The size, expense, and complexity of data management at this scale easily overwhelms traditional systems
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke