“Our payment system in 2016 is still being constrained by punch cards,” Reserve Bank of Australia governor Dr Philip Lowe yesterday told the House of Representatives’ Standing Committee on Economics.
banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank’s mammoth core modernisation program helped it claim the title of the country’s first ‘real time’ financial institution, but there is still more to do to move some of CBA’s systems away from batch processing according to Pete Steel.
Community Alliance Credit Union (CACU), which brings together Illawarra Credit Union, Catalyst Money and Western City Credit Union, will next year roll out a new core banking system.
Financial institutions that fail to make their APIs available are ‘doomed’, says Visa’s ANZ head of product Rob Walls.
A shake-up of National Australia Bank's organisational structure has resulted in the departure of its most senior technology executive.
Whitepapers about banking
A pragmatic way to reinvent business operations in the era of the customer. On a smarter planet, customers want to do business on their terms, not yours. They expect your operations to be instant, seamless and insightful, so that each interaction is fast and effective: instant, because customers value their time; seamless, because they request superior and consistent services across channels; insightful, because they expect your bank to know them personally. The IBM Smarter Process approach helps you to reinvent business operations and create a customer-focused company.
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.