- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
banking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Qantas Credit Union's core banking platform will be completely replaced by mid to late 2017 as part of a thoroughgoing overhaul of QCU's infrastructure.
NAB will integrate a digital advice platform into its Internet banking service, the bank announced today.
The pace of change in the banking industry means it makes sense to seek partnerships with technology companies to help deliver customer-focussed innovations, according to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank managing director Mike Hirst.
Suncorp Group decommissioned seven of its 13 legacy data warehouses over the last 12 months and it aims to decommission the remaining six, along with a large volume of legacy reporting, by the end of the year.
Industry super fund bank ME today announced it had created new leadership roles as part of an IT restructure.
Whitepapers about banking
This report discusses how the key to optimizing business operations in the financial services sector is maintaining an efficient and comprehensive Big Data infrastructure. • New regulatory compliance laws mean financial services organizations are required to be able to access years of historical data in response to regulators’ requests for information • Federal stress tests have increased the demand for predictability and integrated solutions for capital asset management. • The size, expense, and complexity of data management at this scale easily overwhelms traditional systems
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button