Microsoft Monday announced that customers can purchase a joint licensing agreement for its Operations Management Suite cloud management product and it’s popular on-premises infrastructure manager, Systems Center.
azure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's offerings.
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
The financial services sector has been one of the most reticent to adopt IaaS public cloud computing services, but researchers at Deutsche Bank predict that adoption will ramp up “materially” in 2017.
As the passing foot traffic scuttled through Midtown Manhattan, where an estimated 1.6 million pass through each day, nestled in the heart of Times Square a Kiwi retail revolution was taking place.
Paul Muckleston, Microsoft New Zealand’s managing director, says he is very pleased that the Australian Azure datacentres are being so well received.
Running a news website that is solely dependent on advertising for revenue means that ninemsn owner Mi9 has to mine customer data to engage in behavioural targeting.
Whitepapers about azure
This report looks at how IT managers and CIOs are using cloud services that do not require any on-premises equipment or software in their organisations. Find out: the uptake of different types of cloud services among Australian enterprises, why private cloud is being used by nearly 50% of organisations, and how IT managers view the cloud today and for the future.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs