azure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco has expanded its data center arrangement with Microsoft with a multiyear sales and go-to-market effort for integrated products. The deal builds upon one agreed to 15 months ago, when the two companies combined cloud offerings under their respective Cisco Unified Data Center and Microsoft Fast Track 3.0 architectures.
Home building company Metricon has reduced storage volumes by 80 per cent and saved $28,000 on tape costs since it moved to a cloud storage offering in early 2014.
Dental services provider Dental Corporation is nearing completion of a project that leverages Microsoft's Azure cloud computing service to deliver real-time data on its practices.
Australian users of Microsoft Azure voiced mixed levels of excitement at TechEd about next year’s planned opening of two local data centres.
Microsoft will boost its Azure cloud offering in Japan, adding two domestic data centers to speed response times and improve reliability in the face of natural disasters.
Running a news website that is solely dependent on advertising for revenue means that ninemsn owner Mi9 has to mine customer data to engage in behavioural targeting.
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Marketing Academy seeks to train up next generation CMOs and industry leaders