- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
azure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's offerings.
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Don't bite off more Application Centric Infrastructure than you can chew
"Customers in Australia East may have experienced service interruptions and services are now fully restored," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "Visit the Microsoft Azure Service Health Dashboard for more information.”
Optus has joined Microsoft's Cloud OS Network, the telco announced today. The move means that Optus can offer services based on Microsoft's Cloud Platform.
As the passing foot traffic scuttled through Midtown Manhattan, where an estimated 1.6 million pass through each day, nestled in the heart of Times Square a Kiwi retail revolution was taking place.
Paul Muckleston, Microsoft New Zealand’s managing director, says he is very pleased that the Australian Azure datacentres are being so well received.
Running a news website that is solely dependent on advertising for revenue means that ninemsn owner Mi9 has to mine customer data to engage in behavioural targeting.
Whitepapers about azure
This report looks at how IT managers and CIOs are using cloud services that do not require any on-premises equipment or software in their organisations. Find out: the uptake of different types of cloud services among Australian enterprises, why private cloud is being used by nearly 50% of organisations, and how IT managers view the cloud today and for the future.
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness