- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- DoCoMo app shares SIM credentials with offline devices
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
azure - News, Features, and Slideshows
NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) customers will be able to connect to Microsoft's Azure cloud from NEXTDC data centres in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth during the second quarter of 2015.
Microsoft has announced that its Azure cloud services are now available from two data centres in Australia.
Cisco has expanded its data center arrangement with Microsoft with a multiyear sales and go-to-market effort for integrated products. The deal builds upon one agreed to 15 months ago, when the two companies combined cloud offerings under their respective Cisco Unified Data Center and Microsoft Fast Track 3.0 architectures.
Home building company Metricon has reduced storage volumes by 80 per cent and saved $28,000 on tape costs since it moved to a cloud storage offering in early 2014.
Dental services provider Dental Corporation is nearing completion of a project that leverages Microsoft's Azure cloud computing service to deliver real-time data on its practices.
As the passing foot traffic scuttled through Midtown Manhattan, where an estimated 1.6 million pass through each day, nestled in the heart of Times Square a Kiwi retail revolution was taking place.
Paul Muckleston, Microsoft New Zealand’s managing director, says he is very pleased that the Australian Azure datacentres are being so well received.
Running a news website that is solely dependent on advertising for revenue means that ninemsn owner Mi9 has to mine customer data to engage in behavioural targeting.
Whitepapers about azure
There’s a lot of noise about Azure in the IT marketplace right now. This whitepaper covers how this “growing collection of integrated services” will help you move faster, do more and save money. Find out: why 57% of Fortune 500 companies are already using it, what aspects of business the Azure management porthole integrates, and the 4 major benefits implementation provides.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey