Avaya - News, Features, and Slideshows
Jeff Sheard has been appointed Avaya's managing director for Australia and New Zealand, the company announced today.
Avaya is looking to fill 500 internal and external roles in Asia Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa this year.
The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Former Cisco Canada business markets vicepresident Mike Ansley has been hired as Avaya’s new Asia Pacific president.
Few areas of the enterprise are as ripe for change as the wide area network. And there are plenty of technologies -- from hybrid WAN services and software defined networking to better management tools -- lining up to push such a makeover closer to reality.
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of them and the answers.
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC