- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
Australian Research Council - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
A $26 million supercomputer capable of completing 170,000 calculations for every human on the Earth every second was unveiled on Wednesday at the Australian National University (ANU).
The Gillard Government has provided an additional $23.8 million in funding to the Australian Research Council for research into cyber safety.
The University of Melbourne and NEC have been awarded a $4 million linkage grant from the Australian Research Council (ARC).
The Australian Research Council (ARC) is looking to consolidate its existing applications into a single Java-based research management system (RMS), according to agency documents.