- From Windows from Vista to 8.1, Microsoft Year-end Patch Tuesday hits 'em all
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software
- Data breaches have eroded consumer faith in security, Fujitsu finds
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Humanitarian agency Australian Red Cross has created an app aimed at educating Australians about the difficulties faced by refugees.
Australian Red Cross will deploy new enterprise software as part of an initiative to consolidate its business systems and improve its retail and fundraising services under a $3 million contract.
The Australian Red Cross Blood Service has penned a deal with IBM Australia to assist in the upgrade of its nationwide blood management system (NBMS).
The first response of many IT organisations to the influx of consumer-grade and employee-owned mobile devices has been to lock down and control every mobile device in the enterprise through mobile device management (MDM) solutions. Yet, the transformation of computing through mobility, consumerisation, bring-your-own device (BYOD) and flex-work offers powerful benefits for today’s organisations - but it poses significant challenges for IT. Download now to find out what is the best approach for mobility management.
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest