Australian Red Cross - News, Features, and Slideshows
Humanitarian agency Australian Red Cross has created an app aimed at educating Australians about the difficulties faced by refugees.
Australian Red Cross will deploy new enterprise software as part of an initiative to consolidate its business systems and improve its retail and fundraising services under a $3 million contract.
The Australian Red Cross Blood Service has penned a deal with IBM Australia to assist in the upgrade of its nationwide blood management system (NBMS).
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split