- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
Australian Open - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Open in pictures
Australian Open champions Novak Djokovic and Victoria Azarenka have unsurprisingly topped IBM’s social media rankings for the event.
IBM and Tennis Australia, partnering for the 20th year at the Australian Open, are analysing social media not only to measure players’ popularity but also to ensure there is adequate capacity to handle spikes in user activity.
Pictures of the technology powering Melbourne's grand slam.
Behind the scenes with IBM at Australia's Grand Slam tennis event
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector