Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
The Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has unveiled a smartphone and tablet app called MobileSiteSafety for use by technicians when they are accessing buildings that have mobile base station antennas.
The Communications Alliance and the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) have said accessibility legislation may not be necessary to remove barriers to technology for people with disabilities.
In a win for police against the mobile industry, a parliamentary committee has recommended that public safety agencies receive a portion of unsold Digital Dividend spectrum in the 700MHz band.
The government should release more wireless spectrum to support the mobile industry in Australia, according to a Deloitte report commissioned by the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA).
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy