- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A review into Australia's spectrum management framework has recommended introducing new rules that will increase the opportunities to share and trade spectrum.
A group that represents Australia's mobile telecommunications sector has criticised comments by Prime Minister Tony Abbott about the cost of implementing a data retention regime.
The introduction of a data retention scheme should not be rushed, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has said.
The Australian mobile industry will seek a modernised spectrum framework and reduced regulations in 2015, according to the new chairman of the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association.
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network