The government should release more wireless spectrum to support the mobile industry in Australia, according to a Deloitte report commissioned by the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA).
The 2.5GHz spectrum to be sold in the upcoming Digital Dividend auction will be critical to bolstering data capacity for 4G service in urban areas, according to the wireless industry and auction observers.
The federal government should not build a dedicated national emergency services network based on the 700Mhz spectrum and instead, leave it to the private market to supply telecommunications services during disasters, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has said.
The Australian Greens have called for an overhaul of the Federal Government’s Telecommunications Interception and Intelligence Services Legislation Amendment Bill 2010 claiming the bill is in need of "major repair".
The Australian telecommunications industry has warned that the Federal Government’s proposed amendments to the Telecommunications Interception Act will have "onerous requirements" for telecommunications providers and could limit partnerships and outsourcing by Australian companies, further warning of a potential impact on Cloud services provision.
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia