Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A group that represents Australia's mobile telecommunications sector has criticised comments by Prime Minister Tony Abbott about the cost of implementing a data retention regime.
The introduction of a data retention scheme should not be rushed, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has said.
The Australian mobile industry will seek a modernised spectrum framework and reduced regulations in 2015, according to the new chairman of the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association.
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
The Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has unveiled a smartphone and tablet app called MobileSiteSafety for use by technicians when they are accessing buildings that have mobile base station antennas.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split