Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A group that represents Australia's mobile telecommunications sector has criticised comments by Prime Minister Tony Abbott about the cost of implementing a data retention regime.
The introduction of a data retention scheme should not be rushed, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has said.
The Australian mobile industry will seek a modernised spectrum framework and reduced regulations in 2015, according to the new chairman of the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association.
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
The Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has unveiled a smartphone and tablet app called MobileSiteSafety for use by technicians when they are accessing buildings that have mobile base station antennas.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement