A draft document setting out whole-of-government guidelines for the use of Section 313(3) of the Telecommunications Act 1997 contains some useful material for agencies but also has some significant flaws, according to industry group Communications Alliance.
Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A review into Australia's spectrum management framework has recommended introducing new rules that will increase the opportunities to share and trade spectrum.
A group that represents Australia's mobile telecommunications sector has criticised comments by Prime Minister Tony Abbott about the cost of implementing a data retention regime.
The introduction of a data retention scheme should not be rushed, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) has said.
The Australian mobile industry will seek a modernised spectrum framework and reduced regulations in 2015, according to the new chairman of the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing