- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- DoCoMo app shares SIM credentials with offline devices
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
Australian Information Industry Association - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has called on the federal government to take urgent action on implementing a science and technology strategy to drive innovation and growth.
The Australian Information Industry Association has welcomed the federal government's announcement that it will ditch a limit on the tax deductibility of self-education expenses.
Peak industry body the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has continued calls for an innovation minister within state and federal governments, with the release of its manifesto for the NSW state elections.
Federal Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy, has ended 2009 on a high, winning “person of the year” at the APICTA awards in Melbourne last night.
- In marriage of convenience, Intel taps ARM graphics in new x86 smartphone chip
- Microsoft, Intel team on low-cost Windows 10 phones
- Intel rethinking tablets with new Atom X5, X7 chips
- Fave Raves 2015: What's your favorite enterprise IT product?
- Cars will drive themselves in three phases: First, traffic jams
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey