- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Information Industry Association is upbeat on Australia changing tax rules that have restricted startups’ ability to recruit and retain staff, according to AIIA CEO Suzanne Campbell.
Australia risks slipping further behind other countries unless it does more to foster technology startups, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has warned.
Industry groups have welcomed the federal government’s additional funding to encourage students to become more involved in ICT education.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) and the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) have indicated disapproval of Treasurer Wayne Swan’s move to limit tax deductibles for work-related self-education expenses to $2000.
Apple, Microsoft and Adobe have all been summonsed to appear before a parliamentary inquiry into IT pricing, following months of wrangling to get the companies to appear before the committee.
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing