- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Information Industry Association is upbeat on Australia changing tax rules that have restricted startups’ ability to recruit and retain staff, according to AIIA CEO Suzanne Campbell.
Australia risks slipping further behind other countries unless it does more to foster technology startups, the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) has warned.
Industry groups have welcomed the federal government’s additional funding to encourage students to become more involved in ICT education.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) and the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) have indicated disapproval of Treasurer Wayne Swan’s move to limit tax deductibles for work-related self-education expenses to $2000.
Apple, Microsoft and Adobe have all been summonsed to appear before a parliamentary inquiry into IT pricing, following months of wrangling to get the companies to appear before the committee.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing