- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Government Information Management Office has issued a draft guide for public sector organisations looking to deploy data analytics.
The Coalition has proposed a new structure where ultimate authority for “effective whole-of-government ICT decisions” would rest with the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
The Australian government could tap data from Google, Twitter and Facebook as it seeks to embrace big data, according to an issues paper released Friday evening.
TransACT signed a $14.9 million, 10-year agreement to provide data centre services to CrimTrac.
The Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) has added a number of Greenfield facilities to its data centre facilities panel, including Fujitsu and Macquarie Telecom.