- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Government Information Management Office has issued a draft guide for public sector organisations looking to deploy data analytics.
The Coalition has proposed a new structure where ultimate authority for “effective whole-of-government ICT decisions” would rest with the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
The Australian government could tap data from Google, Twitter and Facebook as it seeks to embrace big data, according to an issues paper released Friday evening.
TransACT signed a $14.9 million, 10-year agreement to provide data centre services to CrimTrac.
The Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) has added a number of Greenfield facilities to its data centre facilities panel, including Fujitsu and Macquarie Telecom.