- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Espionage outpacing financial crime as better reporting improves security picture: Verizon
- Apple patches Secure Transport, but not because of Heartbleed
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
The Coalition has proposed a new structure where ultimate authority for “effective whole-of-government ICT decisions” would rest with the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
The Australian government could tap data from Google, Twitter and Facebook as it seeks to embrace big data, according to an issues paper released Friday evening.
TransACT signed a $14.9 million, 10-year agreement to provide data centre services to CrimTrac.
The Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) has added a number of Greenfield facilities to its data centre facilities panel, including Fujitsu and Macquarie Telecom.
Macquarie Telecom and Verizon Australia are the latest in a slew of telcos to be appointed to the Australian Government Information Management Office’s (AGIMO), telco service panel, with just “one or two” more to be announced.
A description and analysis of Facebook Social Graph, monetization opportunities and its value to businesses.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development