- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Government Information Management Office has issued a draft guide for public sector organisations looking to deploy data analytics.
The Coalition has proposed a new structure where ultimate authority for “effective whole-of-government ICT decisions” would rest with the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
The Australian government could tap data from Google, Twitter and Facebook as it seeks to embrace big data, according to an issues paper released Friday evening.
TransACT signed a $14.9 million, 10-year agreement to provide data centre services to CrimTrac.
The Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) has added a number of Greenfield facilities to its data centre facilities panel, including Fujitsu and Macquarie Telecom.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015