- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Australian Football League - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will carry out a multimillion dollar technology upgrade of the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, including deploying 1600 IPTV-capable screens and a Wi-Fi network by February 2015.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has announced a multi-million dollar technology deal with Adelaide Oval Stadium, which includes the introduction of 1000 IPTV screens and the deployment of 4G.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who plan to buy Google Glass will be able to listen to a live commentary on their Internet-connected headset from next year.
Heading up IT at the Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC) has been a dream come true for Rey Sumaru, an avid sports fan.
Telstra has launched an iOS and Android app called SportsFan for viewers to watch its sports show, The Clubhouse.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week