Australian Football League - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has announced a multi-million dollar technology investment in the Adelaide Oval Stadium, which includes the introduction of 1,000 Internet Protocol (IP) TV screens and an upgrade of the mobile network to 4G.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who plan to buy Google Glass will be able to listen to a live commentary on their Internet-connected headset from next year.
Heading up IT at the Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC) has been a dream come true for Rey Sumaru, an avid sports fan.
Telstra has launched an iOS and Android app called SportsFan for viewers to watch its sports show, The Clubhouse.
Foxtel on T-Box subscribers with a hankering for sports have more channels to choose from today as Fox Sports 1, 2 and 3 have been added to the roster.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again