- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Australian Football League - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will carry out a multimillion dollar technology upgrade of the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, including deploying 1600 IPTV-capable screens and a Wi-Fi network by February 2015.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has announced a multi-million dollar technology deal with Adelaide Oval Stadium, which includes the introduction of 1000 IPTV screens and the deployment of 4G.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who plan to buy Google Glass will be able to listen to a live commentary on their Internet-connected headset from next year.
Heading up IT at the Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC) has been a dream come true for Rey Sumaru, an avid sports fan.
Telstra has launched an iOS and Android app called SportsFan for viewers to watch its sports show, The Clubhouse.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation