Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
The Australian Federal Police will receive $1.6 million in “new big data capability,” justice minister Michael Keenan announced this morning.
The Australian Federal Police are preparing to stand up a research project that will examine the potential of investing in a voice biometrics capability.
The Australian Federal Police are not yet in compliance with the government’s mandated ‘Top 4’ security strategies, an audit has found.
The Australian Federal Police has indicated it is not able to answer a series of data retention related questions posed to the organisation by independent Senator Nick Xenophon as part of the latest round of Senate Estimates hearings.
A joint operation by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Federal Police (AFP) has uncovered a plot by a suspected Russian hacker to artificially inflate the share price of a number of ASX-listed companies.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.