Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
A new facility for the Australian Cyber Security Centre will house up to 650 workstations, offering significant room for the ACSC to expand. However, a crucial driver for the ACSC’s relocation is that it will boost opportunities for collaboration between the centre’s lead agency — the Australian Signals Directorate — and the other agencies that participate in the ACSC.
The Australian Federal Police will receive $1.6 million in “new big data capability,” justice minister Michael Keenan announced this morning.
The Australian Federal Police are preparing to stand up a research project that will examine the potential of investing in a voice biometrics capability.
The Australian Federal Police are not yet in compliance with the government’s mandated ‘Top 4’ security strategies, an audit has found.
The Australian Federal Police has indicated it is not able to answer a series of data retention related questions posed to the organisation by independent Senator Nick Xenophon as part of the latest round of Senate Estimates hearings.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now