- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
INTERPOL has signed a three-year contract with Trend Micro which will see the security vendor provide resources, information and staff to the international police organisation and its 190 member countries, including Australia.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has signed formal agreements with state, territory and federal police for the reporting of online child abuse material in Australia.
Android ransomware, which displays a message that claims to be from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and other local law enforcement authorities, has affected 6,223 Australians since May 2014, according to research by Kaspersky Lab.
Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
The Attorney-General's department has refused to reveal a third agency using section 313 of the Telecommunications Act to block websites.
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020