Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has signed formal agreements with state, territory and federal police for the reporting of online child abuse material in Australia.
Android ransomware, which displays a message that claims to be from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and other local law enforcement authorities, has affected 6,223 Australians since May 2014, according to research by Kaspersky Lab.
Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
The Attorney-General's department has refused to reveal a third agency using section 313 of the Telecommunications Act to block websites.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have signed an agreement to help fight the distribution of child abuse material on the Internet.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again