- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has signed formal agreements with state, territory and federal police for the reporting of online child abuse material in Australia.
Android ransomware, which displays a message that claims to be from the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and other local law enforcement authorities, has affected 6,223 Australians since May 2014, according to research by Kaspersky Lab.
Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
The Attorney-General's department has refused to reveal a third agency using section 313 of the Telecommunications Act to block websites.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have signed an agreement to help fight the distribution of child abuse material on the Internet.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland