Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
The Attorney-General's department has refused to reveal a third agency using section 313 of the Telecommunications Act to block websites.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) have signed an agreement to help fight the distribution of child abuse material on the Internet.
The minister for home affairs and justice, Brendan O’Connor, has launched an online survey that lets people test how vulnerable they are identity crime and provides measures to help protect them from identity fraudsters and scammers. The launch coincides with National Identity Fraud Awareness Week.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has identified rapidly developing technology as a key source of frustration, with the advent of Cloud computing making it more difficult to obtain data from foreign jurisdictions.p
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar