Candles and classical music bought some old world charm to AusCERT’s 13th annual Australian Information Security Awards.
Australian Federal Police (AFP) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Federal Police (AFP) in pictures
The Australian Federal Police will receive $1.6 million in “new big data capability,” justice minister Michael Keenan announced this morning.
The Australian Federal Police are preparing to stand up a research project that will examine the potential of investing in a voice biometrics capability.
The Australian Federal Police are not yet in compliance with the government’s mandated ‘Top 4’ security strategies, an audit has found.
The Australian Federal Police has indicated it is not able to answer a series of data retention related questions posed to the organisation by independent Senator Nick Xenophon as part of the latest round of Senate Estimates hearings.
A joint operation by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Federal Police (AFP) has uncovered a plot by a suspected Russian hacker to artificially inflate the share price of a number of ASX-listed companies.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals