- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish fiasco
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Australian Cyber Security Centre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Cyber Security Centre in pictures
The government's Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) has released a guide intended to help organisations lock down network assets, such as application servers and domain controllers, by protecting accounts that have admin privileges.
The Australian Cyber Security Centre offers “a single location for government and business to collaborate on operational cyber security matters” and “represents a fundamental shift in the way that government wants to partner with business on cyber security,” Attorney-General George Brandis has said in remarks prepared for the ACSC’s Canberra conference today.
Concerns about online threats against Australia have led to the federal government launching a review of its cyber security strategy for the first time since 2008.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra.
The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
Australia’s cyber readiness has received high scores but more work is needed to improve cyber policy leadership by the Abbott government, according to a new report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience