- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
Australian Cyber Security Centre - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Cyber Security Centre in pictures
Concerns about online threats against Australia have led to the federal government launching a review of its cyber security strategy for the first time since 2008.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra. The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
Australia’s cyber readiness has received high scores but more work is needed to improve cyber policy leadership by the Abbott government, according to a new report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute.
An academic specialising in cyber security has urged the opposition to keep the Labor government’s proposed Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) if it wins the next federal election on 14 September.
Plans to build an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) have been slammed by the Opposition for containing few details about how the ACSC will be funded or staffed.