- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Australian Curriculum - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- Lenovo launches first partner program for Cloud and MSPs in A/NZ
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration