- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
Meeting security-related compliance requirements is an increasingly complex job. Follow these best practices to easily manage compliance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.