- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
Australian Curriculum - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets