- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Australian Curriculum - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020