- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
Australian Curriculum - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.