- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
Australian Curriculum - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it