- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
Australian Curriculum - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Mozilla knocks off 'interim' label, names Chris Beard CEO
- Google's next frontier: What it means to be healthy
- Stanford researchers show off blueprint for self-healing lithium battery
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing