- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
australian computer society - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Information Industry Association has welcomed the federal government's announcement that it will ditch a limit on the tax deductibility of self-education expenses.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has backed a decision by the Coalition government to scarp the limit on claiming tax deductions for self-education expenses.
The Institute of IT Professionals (IITP) has released version 2 of the New Zealand Cloud Computing Code of Practice (CloudCode).
The federal government’s $1.46 billion funding in improvements to cyber security networks and establishment of an Australian Cyber Security Centre has received a largely positive response from information security professionals who say it is a good step forward.
Almost half of IT bosses across Australia have plans to hire staff in the first three months of 2013, according an employment trends report released overnight by recruiter, Hudson.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing