- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
australian computer society - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has called for the establishment of a digital economy ministry and more support for startups in its NSW election policy statement.
The Queensland branch of the Australian Computer Society has called for the creation of a digital economy ministry and a digital ministerial advisory council in the state.
ACS chief operations officer Andrew Johnson has been promoted to CEO, two months after former CEO Alan Patterson resigned.
As Victoria prepares to head to the polls on 29 November, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) has called for the establishment of a 'Digital Ministerial Advisory Council' to promote digital economy initiatives in the state.
The Australian Computer Society's chief financial officer, Kim Finch, will act as CEO for the organisation after the departure of Alan Patterson.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe