The International Federation for Information Processing's (IFIP) biannual World Computer Congress was held in Brisbane this year. The event attracted approximately 1100 attendees globally, but some have <a href="http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/361864/world_computer_congress_raises_questions_business_industry_relevance/">questioned its relevance to industry and business</a>.
australian computer society (ACS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
australian computer society (ACS) in pictures
The Queensland branch of the Australian Computer Society has called for the creation of a digital economy ministry and a digital ministerial advisory council in the state.
ACS chief operations officer Andrew Johnson has been promoted to CEO, two months after former CEO Alan Patterson resigned.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is holding a two-day youth festival of ICT, ACS YITCON14, in Melbourne today and tomorrow.
The New South Wales government’s 2014-15 Budget IT spending will help the state prepare for a digital future, according to the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Kaylene O'Brien, deputy chair of networking forum Vic ICT for Women, is one of many Australian ICT workers who have experienced gender discrimination.
NBN Co chief executive, Mike Quigley, was asked by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to deliver the traditional Charles Todd Memorial Oration, a politically charged speech which has caused ripples in the community. Here it is in full.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing