australian computer society (ACS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
australian computer society (ACS) in pictures
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is holding a two-day youth festival of ICT, ACS YITCON14, in Melbourne today and tomorrow.
The New South Wales government’s 2014-15 Budget IT spending will help the state prepare for a digital future, according to the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Kaylene O'Brien, deputy chair of networking forum Vic ICT for Women, is one of many Australian ICT workers who have experienced gender discrimination.
The Australian Computer Society released a draft discussion paper this week that asks cloud vendors and users how they can help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and not for profits (NFPs) become more confident in using the cloud.
Women make up just 20 per cent of the ICT workforce, compared to 45 per cent in all occupations, according to a study by the Australian Workforce and Productivity Agency (AWPA).
NBN Co chief executive, Mike Quigley, was asked by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to deliver the traditional Charles Todd Memorial Oration, a politically charged speech which has caused ripples in the community. Here it is in full.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential