The International Federation for Information Processing's (IFIP) biannual World Computer Congress was held in Brisbane this year. The event attracted approximately 1100 attendees globally, but some have <a href="http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/361864/world_computer_congress_raises_questions_business_industry_relevance/">questioned its relevance to industry and business</a>.
australian computer society (ACS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
australian computer society (ACS) in pictures
The Queensland branch of the Australian Computer Society has called for the creation of a digital economy ministry and a digital ministerial advisory council in the state.
ACS chief operations officer Andrew Johnson has been promoted to CEO, two months after former CEO Alan Patterson resigned.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is holding a two-day youth festival of ICT, ACS YITCON14, in Melbourne today and tomorrow.
The New South Wales government’s 2014-15 Budget IT spending will help the state prepare for a digital future, according to the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Kaylene O'Brien, deputy chair of networking forum Vic ICT for Women, is one of many Australian ICT workers who have experienced gender discrimination.
NBN Co chief executive, Mike Quigley, was asked by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to deliver the traditional Charles Todd Memorial Oration, a politically charged speech which has caused ripples in the community. Here it is in full.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!