- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
The High Court of Australia today reinstated a $2 million penalty against telecommunications service provider TPG relating to misleading advertisements on appeal by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
In a speech delivered today to the Australian-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Rod Sims, the chair of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission endorsed Telstra's Kate McKenzie's call for a debate on tiered pricing for broadband customers based on the quality of service they desired.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is to deploy a new contact centre solution to help the agency cope with an expected large increase in calls prompted in part by the launch of the carbon tax mid next year.
Ever since it was first brought to light that Windows 8's secure boot mechanism could cause problems for Linux users, speculation has been running rampant as to the exact nature of the difficulties that may arise.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will look to a PHP and Drupal-based website to serve up documents under its Freedom of Information (FOI) obligations.
Valuable data can be a needle in a haystack, but by leveraging the value in existing information assets, organisations can generate real and achievable gains in revenue generation, IT investments and productivity gains. This whitepaper discusses how Information Management (IM) is a multi-faceted discipline that can be employed to meet or exceed your business objectives.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Facebook sales leap, amid a growing mobile ad business
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Brazil's global Internet conference includes call to end spying
- Fewer college students use tablets; may be a sign device doesn't boost productivity
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development