- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has announced it is taking legal action in the Federal Court against Valve Corporation, the publisher of popular gaming titles including the Half-Life and Portal series.
An automated call scam that phones people up and claims that they have won a travel prize is still dialling people, five months after Qantas first alerted customers about it.
The Australian competition regulator has asked how to refine pricing of SMS text messages and mobile calls.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has won its appeal against Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries in a dispute over underground duct access pricing.
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".