Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new report from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission includes figures showing that in 2014 reported financial losses from scams involving hacking more than doubled.
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
In a draft decision the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has rejected Telstra's push to increase the prices it charges other telcos that deliver services over its copper network.
Criminals have managed to siphon a total of $600,000 out of Australian businesses by posing as suppliers and requesting payment be sent to a new bank account via email, says SCAMwatch.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has sent out 1500 letters to people in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory in an attempt to stop them sending more money to scammers overseas.
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Design thinking, agile development at heart of building control system
- CSIRO opens $6m metal 3D printing centre
- Telstra, Racing Victoria sign 10-year partnership
- Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not features, in next OS X
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door