- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
In a draft decision the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has rejected Telstra's push to increase the prices it charges other telcos that deliver services over its copper network.
Criminals have managed to siphon a total of $600,000 out of Australian businesses by posing as suppliers and requesting payment be sent to a new bank account via email, says SCAMwatch.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has sent out 1500 letters to people in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory in an attempt to stop them sending more money to scammers overseas.
A former chairperson of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has supported spinning off the agency’s telecom regulatory role to a specialist entity.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke