Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has announced it is taking legal action in the Federal Court against Valve Corporation, the publisher of popular gaming titles including the Half-Life and Portal series.
An automated call scam that phones people up and claims that they have won a travel prize is still dialling people, five months after Qantas first alerted customers about it.
The Australian competition regulator has asked how to refine pricing of SMS text messages and mobile calls.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has won its appeal against Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries in a dispute over underground duct access pricing.
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again