- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has won its appeal against Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries in a dispute over underground duct access pricing.
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
Telstra has benefited from government inattention to competition in the telco sector, according to Vodafone.
Dating scams are now the number one scam in Australia with $25.2 million lost to romantic scammers in 2013 according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Mobile customers in Australia could see SMS rates plummet after a decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to regulate prices for SMS termination.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads