The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a draft determination rejecting an application from the Australian Payments Clearing Association (APCA) that would mandate the use of 3D Secure by online retailers.
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has changed its view of the potential impact the Trans-Pacific Partnership will have on the nation’s intellectual property regime.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is concerned that Telstra may potentially have unfair advantages when it comes to selling services on the hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) portion of the National Broadband Network.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has emerged with a win from a Federal Court stoush involving US software publisher Valve Software.
Lawyers representing Telstra, a group of rival telcos and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission today appeared in the Federal Court in Sydney in a case that centres on the wholesale pricing of Telstra’s fixed line services.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.