- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A former chairperson of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has supported spinning off the agency’s telecom regulatory role to a specialist entity.
Telstra has told the Australian and Competition and Consumer Commission that it should be allowed to raise its wholesale charges for fixed line services by 7.2 per cent.
Australia’s competition regulator has given the all clear to the $703 million travel website acquisition of Wotif.com by US giant Expedia.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has announced it is taking legal action in the Federal Court against Valve Corporation, the publisher of popular gaming titles including the Half-Life and Portal series.
An automated call scam that phones people up and claims that they have won a travel prize is still dialling people, five months after Qantas first alerted customers about it.
- Microsoft Band customers get scrooged even before holidays start
- Microsoft study finds everybody wants DevOps but culture is a challenge
- Google delays demise of old-style Chrome plug-ins
- Stratasys now sells professional-grade 3D printers on Amazon
- Want a 100TB disk drive? You'll have to wait 'til 2025