Telstra says that some 200 cell sites in north Queensland and South Australia have received a speed boost, with the telco saying they have received up to 50 per cent more 4G capacity.
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs (NZDIA) have signed a revamped anti-spam memorandum of understanding.
Telstra and Optus between them picked up the majority of regional spectrum on the block in the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s 1800MHz auction.
ISPs have suggested improvements to the Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal including more detailed information on malware infections.
Twenty four telcos have received formal warnings for failing to meet all of their obligations under the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE