The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs (NZDIA) have signed a revamped anti-spam memorandum of understanding.
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra and Optus between them picked up the majority of regional spectrum on the block in the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s 1800MHz auction.
ISPs have suggested improvements to the Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal including more detailed information on malware infections.
Twenty four telcos have received formal warnings for failing to meet all of their obligations under the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code.
There is a case for the government making significant changes to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), telcos have argued.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.