- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
ISPs have suggested improvements to the Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal including more detailed information on malware infections.
Twenty four telcos have received formal warnings for failing to meet all of their obligations under the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code.
There is a case for the government making significant changes to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), telcos have argued.
Just over a quarter of Australian Internet users aged 12+ engaged in some form of online copyright violation in the first three months of 2015, according to new government-sponsored research into the prevalence of online piracy.
The government has commissioned a review of Australia's communications regulator, the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
- Will inbound marketing make traditional ads redundant?
- Closing the gap: BrandHook’s ways of working driving brand and consumer relationships
- Optimizely raises US$58 million to build out personalisation platform
- Chief digital officer interview: Day in the life of Penguin’s digital storyteller
- SAP unveils SaaS analytics platform