- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The 2013/14 financial year saw more than six times the number of Australian investigations into online child sexual abuse material, according to figures released today by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) is praising the telecommunications industry for making mobile calls to 1800 numbers free of charge from January 2015, but says the same deal needs to be made for 1300 numbers.
Gosford City Council has sidestepped the high cost of connecting to the national broadband network (NBN) by using a dark fibre network strung along electrical power poles.
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
Alex Shehata, owner of Australian Advertising & Marketing Network, has stopped sending unsolicited marketing emails promoting his online printing business, following an investigation by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) in late 2013.
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success