- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has launched cyber safety videos and resources to discourage sexting and cyber bullying amongst Indigenous communities around Australia.
An investigation by the Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, and the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has concluded that Telstra breached three National Privacy Principles (NPPs) after 15,775 phone numbers, names and home addresses contained in spreadsheets were found online via a Google search in May 2013.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has given a formal warning to Sydney-based computer and electronics retailer Penta Group for sending seven marketing emails that did not comply with the Spam Act.
Many telecom contracts may violate Australian consumer law, according to report released today by the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Spam Act, saying that it has helped reduce the amount of spam emails Australians receive.
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.