Zero-rating — a practice that offers access to some Internet-based services without chewing up a user’s monthly data limit — looks set to hit Australia in a big way.
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra says that some 200 cell sites in north Queensland and South Australia have received a speed boost, with the telco saying they have received up to 50 per cent more 4G capacity.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs (NZDIA) have signed a revamped anti-spam memorandum of understanding.
Telstra and Optus between them picked up the majority of regional spectrum on the block in the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s 1800MHz auction.
ISPs have suggested improvements to the Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal including more detailed information on malware infections.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is