Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s telecom regulator will move forward a proposal to auction off spectrum in the regional 1800 MHz band to telcos for enhanced 4G LTE services.
More than 10 million numbers have been listed on the government-run Do Not Call Register.
The Australian mobile market has reached saturation, but Australians are downloading greater amounts of data, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has developed an Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal so that Internet service providers (ISPs) can identity which of their customers’ devices have been infected with malware.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to work closer together on telecommunications, spam and telemarketing issues.
- Smartphone dead? Fuel cells offer instant power anywhere
- Cryptocurrency software bundled with BitTorrent triggers complaints
- Apple to fill in the blanks on Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu