- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s telecom regulator will move forward a proposal to auction off spectrum in the regional 1800 MHz band to telcos for enhanced 4G LTE services.
More than 10 million numbers have been listed on the government-run Do Not Call Register.
The Australian mobile market has reached saturation, but Australians are downloading greater amounts of data, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has developed an Australian Internet Security Initiative (AISI) portal so that Internet service providers (ISPs) can identity which of their customers’ devices have been infected with malware.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to work closer together on telecommunications, spam and telemarketing issues.
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities