- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Australian Communications and Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has thrown its support behind mandatory data breach notification, saying it would lead to better security of private and financial information.
Telstra is considering speed- or application-based ADSL plans, it has revealed in a blog post aimed at busting the "myths" around its P2P throttling trials, following backlash from the public.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager