- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
Australian Communications and Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has thrown its support behind mandatory data breach notification, saying it would lead to better security of private and financial information.
Telstra is considering speed- or application-based ADSL plans, it has revealed in a blog post aimed at busting the "myths" around its P2P throttling trials, following backlash from the public.
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?