- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
Australian Communications and Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) has thrown its support behind mandatory data breach notification, saying it would lead to better security of private and financial information.
Telstra is considering speed- or application-based ADSL plans, it has revealed in a blog post aimed at busting the "myths" around its P2P throttling trials, following backlash from the public.
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Here's why hydrogen-fueled cars aren't little Hindenburgs
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation